Deadline to submit is September 9, 2020. There is limited space for exhibitors so please submit your application as soon as possible.
Notified of acceptance by September 28, 2020.
Please read the following important information in detail before submitting your application!
JusticeNOW2020 is a cross-movement and cross-sector power building and power shifting conference that centers Reproductive Justice, Queer Liberation, and Organizing. We are excited to offer an excellent opportunity for vendors/exhibitors to outreach and network with conference attendees through information tables and exhibits.
This is perfect for research institutions, universities & colleges, student groups–sororities, organizations, medical companies, etc.–Who would like to showcase their organization, product, program, and/or research. Also, a great opportunity to outreach and network!
Exhibitors will be featured in our Virtual Exhibitors Hall on our conference app, Whova.
We are also offering some amazing benefits once you apply and purchase your rental space! Please see the benefits below:
- one complimentary registration
- listing and company description in the conference program
Virtual Exhibitor Hall
The Exhibitors Hall serves as a centralized location to browse different exhibitors virtually. It easily increases brand/product visibility to conference attendees. Benefits include:
- Unique profiles to give exhibitors an opportunity to introduce themselves and their brand
- Ability to post product/brand-related images and explainer videos to convey uses
- Creative promotional opportunities to increase engagement to a broader audience
- Designated time-slots for attendees to visit your virtual booth
Virtual Exhibitor Booth